Friday, January 30, 2015

Obligatory Introductory Post

Welcome to Danger House Hobbies.  What we're planning on doing here is posting all manner of things that appeal to those with certain nerdy sensibilities.  I'm planning on discussing video games, table top games, movies, music, and whatever else I feel like. 

I've been playing video games since my father shoved an Atari 2600 joystick in my when I was a toddler because no one from his generation had any idea what the possible ramifications of giving a toddler video games. So naturally games of all sorts have been a cornerstone of my life.

I typically partner with like minded folks to produce content.  We used to run a podcast called "You Might Also Like A Podcast" in which we reviewed movies that were available through streaming services. We were kind of funny and unprofessional, I hope to do the same here.

We play a lot of board games, Magic the Gathering, miniature war games, and we do other things too.

So strap in and enjoy the show. 

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment