Sunday, February 1, 2015

World of Darkness Dark Eras Kickstarter

I don't usually go out for kickstarter projects. Occasionally I'll browse it see what people are working on but that's usually the end of it. Today there is a kickstarter project I can get behind. Not only will this be the first kickstarter project I spend money on but this book will easily be the most expensive source book in my collection.


Dark Eras will be breaking down which each of the various creatures that inhabit the World of Darkness setting were doing through various points of history.  Great Depression, 1970s New York City, Age of Enlightenment, and others.  The project is already over it's funding goal and they have some pretty cool stuff for backers.

When the project is finished the book will be available on DriveThruRPG.

Its worth checking out if you're a World of Darkness fan and are hungry for some new material.

No comments:

Post a Comment